Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Author, can you please not mention "I will tell you my past" but in the end always delay it?? And why something always happen with this Yui every chapter 😔

He said it's SO heavy, sure, I will wait for it. I already imagine something as heavy as rape, prostitution, murder, drugs, abuse.

Yui yui yui... Why is she always appearing whenever good thing is happening she turns good to bad

Getting sick of this "I will tell you" then it gets delayed and I'm well and truly over this Yui chick. Can we just move on? PLEASE!? Progress has come to such a grinding halt that I feel like readers can skip from the confession until now and they won't even notice it's been several chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I skipped from chap 1 and page 4 made me think Jii had died... I'm glad that wasn't the case.

Delay-kun attacks again, another chapter where ... he finally gave us a detail of Trash-kun's past !! great!! simply great !! .... boring, this dynamic is already tiring, and not even the "romantic" moments of the heroine with the black-haired man help at all.

Poor Shun-chan, he deserves to love another person, and leave these horrible people alone, and here comes Yui trying to drag Trash-kun away, not even this drama bothers me, since I don't care at all about the happiness of the girl. protagonist.
By now almost .... aaaaaaaaaaalmost we know something about Delay-kun.

Users who are viewing this thread