Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Ch. 20.1 - Discovered (Part 01)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, you mean they would almost MUTUALLY fucked if her friends didn't help her get rid of the asshole at the last moment? This development is so weird that it even distracted me from thinking that their prelude was probably the longest prelude in the history of mankind.

P.S. "you say you don't want it, but you got wet" - ecchi manga authors will be deprived of their salaries if they do not insert this into their work at least once?

Arigato, Pearse-sama. Though I do have a question. Do you like, translate half a chapter and then upload it, then scanlate the second half later?

Also I hate how every time the MC tries to rush because there's no time, the other characters stop them. I just want the MC to do the thing everybody calls extremely reckless and still be ok, especially since that's the only logical thing to do anyway, given the circumstances.

But dang, now Kyosuke's gonna raze hell. MANGA GODS, PLEASE HAVE HIM SUFFER THE MOST PAINFUL OF DEATHS.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod If MC dies, it won't affect her chances of not being raped lol. At the same time, it will also drastically reduce the chances of others to survive, since the MC is the only one who can save them all. Taking risks without a chance to win is not courage.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

"you say you don't want it, but you got wet" - ecchi manga authors will be deprived of their salaries if they do not insert this into their work at least once?
They are contractually obligated to pick from a selection of phrases. Other gems include "my hips are moving on their own" and "I can't live without his cock".

Aggregator gang
ah stop holding our mc back, she just wants to get to her friend

now that soldier wannabe will force them to start the boat, even though its too dangerous in this weather, but at least my girl didnt get raped, so thats a plus

Dex-chan lover
@criver Ahaha, but how could you forget the precious “ah, dick!”? For some reason, even expirienced girls have to say this when someone penetrated into them lol. Joking aside, it’s quite painful to think that while in real life this phrase is associated with the rapist’s bragging, in the manga it is often used as neutral “proof” of the female character's arousal. Well, at least we didn't get shit like actual rape and "but you like it!"

Dex-chan lover
@FourzeShikikan
I'm sure i've seen it. But i don't remember. Is about a some kind of sex crazed gremlins that kill and fuck, not necessarily in this order, everything they can.

Dex-chan lover
@Maplereads I don't want to say anything about the whole manga in general, but I think that in the future we will still get another horny girls who want to rape someone from the main cast.

Dex-chan lover
Wheres Kai the seaweed head? Hes been like the only stable character in this thing

Double-page supporter
@FourzeShikikan
@The_H_Guy
Seems like it might be called Feast?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_(2005_film)
Relevant scene: https://youtu.be/5RdFDiWLW6E?t=243
God, I wish I put this much effort into other aspects of my life lol.

My God someone please kill those two bastards. Also Chitose is so damn stupid. Plus, I thought she had some talent to use a wooden sword or something? What happen to her badass self in the first manga where she use a sword to cut a bunch of bugs?

@R-Mod

if you check the Raw link, you can see that its being upload that way too it seems? they doing part 1 part 2 too

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, nice to see best shrine girl trying to stick up for Chitose and trying to make sure she doesn't go through the same thing she did back at the school again this time with pool boy/boat repair man.

Users who are viewing this thread