Daijizen no Mahoutsukai Ashuto, Sutareta Ryouchi de Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Beginning My Life in the Monster's Forest

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if the official publisher had coders who actually knew what they were doing, so that their site could be used.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex needs to stop letting official publishers do this.

I don't come to MD just to be redirected to some other site.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex needs to stop letting official publishers do this.

I don't come to MD just to be redirected to some other site.
These official publishers have nothing to do with mangadex, is mangadex that is putting these redirect links here, how many times this need to be said lmao

Note: AlphaManga is not endorsing MangaDex in any way. These outgoing links are an initiative by MD, and AlphaManga has no influence or control over this group or the links.

It would be nice if the official publisher had coders who actually knew what they were doing, so that their site could be used.
And yeah, site been this bad ever since it launched some years ago, since they just want you to use their mobile app instead lol

At least their Jp counterpart and parent, Alphapolis, you can read all their stuff in the browser, they didn't even bother with the english one

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These official publishers have nothing to do with mangadex, is mangadex that is putting these redirect links here, how many times this need to be said lmao

Note: AlphaManga is not endorsing MangaDex in any way. These outgoing links are an initiative by MD, and AlphaManga has no influence or control over this group or the links.
In that case, MD should stop doing this. It gives credence to the accusations made by sub groups like Asura & Champion & Reaper & Jamima's Box years ago, and I hate anything gives those groups credibility.

Aggregator gang
im annoyed because this very same manga was out and fine unofficially for the most part now they removed all of those chapterss for this nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread