Daikaiju Gaea-Tima - Ch. 5 - Fight! Gaea Tima!

They're also flying F-86 Sabres. Or something that looked like Sabres. Maybe it's intentional, even the chapter feels like it's from a 60's tokusatsu show.
i gotta know when this is set since the time period is all over the place
Chapter 3 shows a smartphone. Best guess is the economic and political settings is a tad different from real life, forcing Japan to use old as fuck equipments and weapons.

Dex-chan lover
If I have a dollar for each Gamera 2: Attack of Legion reference I have seen in the last 3 months, I will have 2. That is 2 dollars more than what I expected.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did JSDF are still using Sherman Tanks here? I think it Shermans. Maybe a Sherman variants?
I could be wrong, but I think it's the Firefly variant of a Sherman tank which are British iinm, also makes it weirder if the author/artist did it intentionally. But personally I think they just used whatever came up on google image when they search for "tank".

Also, Adventure Time is a shitty series with wannabe "serious writing, plots and storylines".
This guy is so serious about this off-topic opinion that giving it a strike made them find all two of my other posts in non-related threads just to strike back. Good job, I think? XD
IBa2qOk.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread