Daily Life of a Couple in Which the Boyfriend Became a Girl One Day - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Why even bother translating an already-translated chapter, there's plenty of other good ones.
(Not to sound harsh, just they're good untranslated chapters that are better for practice instead of already translated...)

Last edited:
Group Leader
I believe "oi" 「おい」 can be translated as "hey," too, and is potentially used more commonly than the former.

Just a small note/suggestion. I've translated some manga, too, but I consider my work to be subpar at best as a noob.

Mostly commenting, 'cause I love the fact that you're using manga translation as practice, too. (I hope the next one I translate has furigana.) Glad to see I'm not alone in using this for practice! Awesome! x'D

Group Leader
Why even bother translating an already-translated chapter, there's plenty of other good ones.
(Not to sound harsh, just they're good untranslated chapters that are better for practice instead of already translated...)
I had already done most of the translation and didn't want to "waste it."
If it was half way done or less, I would have decided not to post and deleted the folder but since the only thing I hadn't done was the phrasing of the last line (I literally had it noted down as [Oi] [without asking/of one's own accord] [Rub/massage] [don't!]) I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.
That said, lots of popular manga end up with several groups posting their own takes on the same chapter.

I believe "oi" 「おい」 can be translated as "hey," too, and is potentially used more commonly than the former.

Just a small note/suggestion. I've translated some manga, too, but I consider my work to be subpar at best as a noob.

Mostly commenting, 'cause I love the fact that you're using manga translation as practice, too. (I hope the next one I translate has furigana.) Glad to see I'm not alone in using this for practice! Awesome! x'D
Thank you for the suggestion, it's definitely something to consider so it comes down to stylistic choice. I'll definitely try to consider stuff like this in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I had already done most of the translation and didn't want to "waste it."
If it was half way done or less, I would have decided not to post and deleted the folder but since the only thing I hadn't done was the phrasing of the last line (I literally had it noted down as [Oi] [without asking/of one's own accord] [Rub/massage] [don't!]) I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.
That said, lots of popular manga end up with several groups posting their own takes on the same chapter.
Makes sense if you didn't want to waste it, I wouldn't want to waste either.

I understand you didn't want to waste your effort of translating and not posting it, you are practicing after all. Posting it is still good after all seeing how people translate the stuff differently is still interesting to me.

Also, yeah I understand that popular manga do get several groups/people translating the same chapter, just I didn't see the point earlier. My apologies.
(Though that being said, I did just woke up like 10 minutes before posting the comment and most likely wrote what I meant very poorly. very sorry. ^^")

Group Leader
Makes sense if you didn't want to waste it, I wouldn't want to waste either.

I understand you didn't want to waste your effort of translating and not posting it, you are practicing after all. Posting it is still good after all seeing how people translate the stuff differently is still interesting to me.

Also, yeah I understand that popular manga do get several groups/people translating the same chapter, just I didn't see the point earlier. My apologies.
(Though that being said, I did just woke up like 10 minutes before posting the comment and most likely wrote what I meant very poorly. very sorry. ^^")
Oh, no don't worry! I didn't take offense or anything, I just wanted to explain my perspective.
Happy reading!~

Users who are viewing this thread