Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Demon Prince Jilbagias

Dex-chan lover
They stole his cunny and so he shall commit genocide! Oh and i guess they killed everyone he ever knew or something.
I can’t believe they actually went there… 😨
I have to say, I did expect a forced snu'snu scene. But not with a lil' girl :notlikethis:
I guess I'm still not that fucked up if I felt my stomach churn sideways with that scene :worry:
WEAK. Imagine seeing this and the first thought on your mind after a few pages of them being close is not "oh so his entire village will get destroyed and they are going to rape his childhood cunny friend before his eyes thus giving him motivation that can be used for genocide"

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: childhood friend knows she's a childhood friend.......why aren't kids irl so smart these days

Dex-chan lover
The author could have made the rape more emotional if he had stretched the childhood, but I guess he had to fish some readers first :-/

Fed-Kun's army
Goblin child r-pe as an introduction for 1st chapter? wtf and how do I ended up here

Dex-chan lover
Why the need of the girl rape scene, why? Serious, it's becoming more and more stressful to read any manga whatsoever lately... If you want drama, just kill her, that's enough... Now, not only it's child rape, it's his childhood friend and love... SURE, let's do that... But you know what creeps me more? People are enjoying this, there are some people literally liking it... You guys require serious mental treatment, I don't even want to be mean here, if you think that something like that it's okay, even in fiction, you require asap to get treatment.

Dex-chan lover
Why the need of the girl rape scene, why? Serious, it's becoming more and more stressful to read any manga whatsoever lately... If you want drama, just kill her, that's enough... Now, not only it's child rape, it's his childhood friend and love... SURE, let's do that... But you know what creeps me more? People are enjoying this, there are some people literally liking it... You guys require serious mental treatment, I don't even want to be mean here, if you think that something like that it's okay, even in fiction, you require asap to get treatment.
Wait who was ok with the rape scene? Most people seem to have found it overdone/stupid/predictable also it's one scene so if they liek the rest of the series but hate that one scene that doesn't make them bad people and/or "sick" lol

Here we go, this series has a great potential, I am looking forward for the epic revenge!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise.
I already expect the demon king to pull out a "actually i'm a good guy".
The fact that he remind me of the king guy from undertale give me that feeling.

if i had a penny for the the amount of fantasy ive read where the childhood friends get raped as a motive for the main character to go edgelord i'd be a millionaire by now

Dex-chan lover
Wtf the gobin child rape was really unnecessary.

I hate it when authors randomly includes rape to make their series "edgy". Even worse that this series became more lighthearted by the 2nd chapter. I'm not gonna bother with this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread