Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
and next he will be sharing the prophecy that was given to his grand daughter that wound up being about her.
at least if i were a betting man, this is obviously the result.

Aggregator gang
RUURRHGH I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!! I JUST FIND THIS SO INTRIGUING! THANKS 4 UPDATING

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when they will find out about her reincarnation :p and, wew, seems Isaac liked her quite a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaoo imagine how complicated she feels right now between go out telling Zakaria is her or leave peacefully pretending to be ignorant XD

leaving it at this cliffhanger is dirtyyyyyy
Can't wait for the next chapter!!! Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
ooo, now they know but what will happen if they knew that his grand daughter is now their best friend who reincarnated again? I see awesome content coming up!

Fed-Kun's army
dfklsflj okay so she was left to die by her own mother... i know this isn't the first time mentioned, but damn???? how must her current grandpa feel... i feel so bad for them, ugh. i guess we'll see their reaction next chapter, but i wonder if they'll ever find out grace is the reincarnation of their old friend. I MEAN ISAAC NOW KNOWS ABOUT HER REINCARNATING BEFORE SO???

thank you for the updates!!!

Wow im glad the artist showed some proper aging up of zacariahs friends, i also feel really bad for them at the same time

MD@Home
@asbolus

I think she mentioned it in the previous chapters, and how she decided to teach Grace a lesson by leaving her a “curse” even though it wouldn’t really have an effect since she technically doesn’t have magic

Dex-chan lover
I always like it when stories get exercise advice right, or at least, mostly right. Taking rests is super important, so bonus points there, manga usually fall prey to the "more training = more better," blunder.

Low calorie diet... eh, it's situational advice. If you're trying to lose weight, yeah, do that. If you're trying to build strength though, not a chance. You can easily burn 500 calories in an hour of aerobic exercise. You need those calories, the law of conservation of energy will not be denied.

(Also, holy buckets! She told someone she reincarnated before? Is anyone ever going to figure it out? )

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, finally! I've been waiting for this moment!

Also for you all, Grace is the current MC's mom who killed the previous MC by accident. In her dying breath, previous MC basically said some hogwash about cursing her to a life of torment (all based on a prediction, not actual magic) and was then reborn into the current MC whose mom died during childbirth. The prediction she saw was actually about current MC, not her mom but because they looked so similar, previous MC couldn't tell.

Users who are viewing this thread