Dakkou Suru Made Ochimasen - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
set aside the obvious no-romance, 'I can only see you as a a little sister' end for Chika...
NO ONE GOT BOTHERED WITH THE DICK PIC HE GOT? IS THAT THE NORM FOR ERO MANGAKA OVER THERE?
The sender may have assumed he was a woman, since a lot of mangaka go under an alias to hide their identity from fans.

Dex-chan lover
Chika isn't a child. I hope you all know that. Japan universally raised their age of consent to 16 in all states which Chika easily clears. She's more than capable of loving someone older than her, and it's not like Yoe is predating on a child, he sees her as a younger sister. There's nothing gross about puppy love.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said earlier, we are now caught up, and chapter 24.1 seems to be delayed?
I'm not sure, I don't feel like looking up how raws are released.
I'll release next chapter whenever 24.1+24.2 are out.
God bless you and now for some waiting!

Dex-chan lover
Chika isn't a child. I hope you all know that. Japan universally raised their age of consent to 16 in all states which Chika easily clears. She's more than capable of loving someone older than her, and it's not like Yoe is predating on a child, he sees her as a younger sister. There's nothing gross about puppy love.
age of consent and minors are a whole lot of veeeery complicated BS as age of consent in case of minors in many states meant only for minors and someone year or two older. almost everythere in the world where age of consent is 14-16 it will still be considered a crime for someone in their 20s not even speaking 30s or older, to be involved with 17 yo or younger.

Dex-chan lover
age of consent and minors are a whole lot of veeeery complicated BS as age of consent in case of minors in many states meant only for minors and someone year or two older. almost everythere in the world where age of consent is 14-16 it will still be considered a crime for someone in their 20s not even speaking 30s or older, to be involved with 17 yo or younger.
Depends on the jurisdiction. That's not the crux of the argument though. Nothing wrong with a young adult that can earn a living working 9 - 5 falling in love with an older adult.

Dex-chan lover
What? He does not see her in a romantic way.

What else was he supposed to do? Cut off all communication with someone he sees as a long time friend just because she happens to be a younger girl?
Don't expect logic from those kinds of people. They think any kind of romantic feelings of someone younger to older is weird despite it not being that bad and ignoring context.

Dex-chan lover
Don't expect logic from those kinds of people. They think any kind of romantic feelings of someone younger to older is weird despite it not being that bad and ignoring context.
yonger to older? sure, it's not weird. but for simeone who might as well be the father or fathers mate, to have a romantic feelings to a young girl? hell no. even in case of 10 years gap there is a lot of weirdness for the older one as the yonger would always feel as a kid in comparison. for fucks sake beyond a hobby or two you would not find any common ground to talk about, as your perspectives will be way too different. and I expirienced it. and it'll crush relashionships.

Depends on the jurisdiction. That's not the crux of the argument though. Nothing wrong with a young adult that can earn a living working 9 - 5 falling in love with an older adult.
again, in it nothing wrong. to it be mutual or other way around? plenty wrong

Dex-chan lover
What? He does not see her in a romantic way.

What else was he supposed to do? Cut off all communication with someone he sees as a long time friend just because she happens to be a younger girl?
Maybe just set some simple boundaries about personal space? An underage high school girl (is she even 18? I seem to recall seeing 16 at some point) should not be sitting on a 32-year-old's lap and being clingy.

The character says he doesn't see her in a romantic way but the author keeps putting him in uncomfortably close situations with her. So yeah, it's gross.

Dex-chan lover
yonger to older? sure, it's not weird. but for simeone who might as well be the father or fathers mate, to have a romantic feelings to a young girl? hell no. even in case of 10 years gap there is a lot of weirdness for the older one as the yonger would always feel as a kid in comparison. for fucks sake beyond a hobby or two you would not find any common ground to talk about, as your perspectives will be way too different. and I expirienced it. and it'll crush relashionships.
That sounds like a you problem if I'm being completely honest. If your go to criticism is that "it's weird" or "they wouldn't know what to talk about" tells me you don't have much experience in age gap couples. I've seen these types of couples all the time and it does not matter if their "perspectives are different" so long as both have interest in each other they find things to do together and spend time together. I could go into further details on why these couples even exist but that's a long, boring, and winded explanation.
Maybe just set some simple boundaries about personal space? An underage high school girl (is she even 18? I seem to recall seeing 16 at some point) should not be sitting on a 32-year-old's lap and being clingy.

The character says he doesn't see her in a romantic way but the author keeps putting him in uncomfortably close situations with her. So yeah, it's gross.
Clearly he doesn't mind. That's your bias showing. If the dude sees her as a little sister and isn't feeling uncomfortable in her sitting on his lap there isn't any issue. It's not even gross you just can't accept a close platonic friendship on his part regarding her. So no get over yourself.

Dex-chan lover
That sounds like a you problem if I'm being completely honest. If your go to criticism is that "it's weird" or "they wouldn't know what to talk about" tells me you don't have much experience in age gap couples. I've seen these types of couples all the time and it does not matter if their "perspectives are different" so long as both have interest in each other they find things to do together and spend time together. I could go into further details on why these couples even exist but that's a long, boring, and winded explanation.

Clearly he doesn't mind. That's your bias showing. If the dude sees her as a little sister and isn't feeling uncomfortable in her sitting on his lap there isn't any issue. It's not even gross you just can't accept a close platonic friendship on his part regarding her. So no get over yourself.
4 to 6 years is normal, but 10 years or more is like a kid and adult. yeah you can have same hobbies, but even in them perspective of someone older will make a whole lot of difference. hell, beside sex I cannot think of much things age gap couple of 10+ years could get on and not get bored/annoyed/disillusioned by each other. and not for long still.

so do please tell me how it usually work? cause I hardly ever seen it working and experienced it first hand how it's not working, even if you try to make it work.

Dex-chan lover
modern morals are just less pathetic than the blind sheep that uphold it

:chad: some Nietzsche reading would do good

Users who are viewing this thread