Dakkou Suru Made Ochimasen - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Randomly decided to check for raws, and yup, 24.2 showed up, so here you go~
Felt kinda lethargic "translating" this chapter after doing a bunch gift planning/making for christmas, hopefully that didn't colour any of my "translations"

Next half chapter on the 24th, so probably Dec 12 for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking get together already.
Nah, we still have to wait until this manga completes the classic arcs: the beach, the pool, the onsen, the cute Christmas and the afterparty where she gets too drunk to walk, he carries her on his back, she throws up on him and then they go to a nearest love hotel to spend the night, where they only blush with embarrassment and nothing sexual happens.

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely, SINCERELY hope for the author of this to release some works befitting "multi-work series" on a certain site of these two.

Group Leader
Great work man! The translation looks great! As a former MTL reliant scanlator, I feel your pain. I'm was in a similar boat, scanlating an lesser known untranslated Manga (I do the scanlation of Misoshiru De Kanpai) and I was reliant on MTL to cope my way through translation in the beginning. I hope some JTL comes to your aid or an official group picks this up. But for now, keep up the amazing work!

(Also btw a bit of a tip. You might already know this, but if you have the money, get ChatGPT4, it's leaps and bounds ahead of other MTLs, especially when given context. But in your case I'm not sure it's necessary since it's really smooth already!)

I feel the ”るんたった“ / “run ta ta” is a dance/music sfx. Specifically, a waltz. He is singing and/or moving the cat with that motion. He’s holding the cat’s front paws, there are motion lines. Also, in English, I think people count “ONE-two-three” (with the 1 long, the 2 super-short, and the 3 a bit longer than two.)

Any thoughts, fellow readers?

Users who are viewing this thread