Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Am curious why you uploaded this chapter in particular, considering it's already been uploaded 3 years ago (the whole series has, in fact).

Keep in mind that I don't know what the level of quality the other scan is, I'm just curious is all. :)

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there I thought this was the sequel... then I realized the first series has already been translated for 2 years+. Why bother doing this chapter now, with worse typesetting?

@waldo220 @Abedeus i don't understand why i have to explain myself to you... well i'm cleaning my laptop and i check if the chapters i have saved, are uploaded here, i think it's a waste if there are translations that nobody gets to read because the scanlation group doesn't exist anymore, i personally like to read different versions. so i go out of my way to contribute with something and be criticized by people who don't upload anything, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
No problem, I see you're an ass who likes attention. Maybe pick a different hobby, "translating" something someone else already did and with better quality ain't gonna give you the attention you seek.

@Abedeus i don't want any kind of attention, and i don't translate anything i never said that, i don't know japanese, english isn't even my native language, i just upload old translations i have saved years ago. you know everybody is allowed to upload (except a few scanlation groups don't allow that) just click on my name i'm not part of any group, i just upload old scans made by someone else, i don't take credit for that.

Group Leader
I have to say I agree with Abedeus here. The quality on this version is worse, even the scan quality :(

Dex-chan lover
@LazyMaria

So why bother? Nobody wants to read inferior quality scans of a series already finished translated 2-3 years ago. There's literally nothing to be gained - it's worse in quality of translation AND typesetting.

Everybody is allowed to upload but unless you want attention of being the "uploader" for chapter, there's literally no reason to do it if there's 0 demand.

@Abedeus i wonder why did i bother to answer to your first rude comment, you seem very immature if you think i upload to get attention, why are so fixated on that, it never crossed my mind i would get attention doing this, i don't even know what kind of attention you mean. i just tried to complete mangas translated by chibi manga because recently i noticed they don't allow their translation here. anyway i give up i can't be more clear than this

Dex-chan lover
Just gonna block you in case you still want to spam more shitty versions of already released chapters of 3+ year old series. Go seek attention elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@lazymaria Dude, chill. It was an honest question. I just wanted to know your perspective. No need to feel attacked or anything. You're right, you don't have to explain to me. That's your prerogative. I'm just here to ask a question so I can see from a different perspective.

Also, pretty sure you're not allowed to upload a different group's translation if they said they don't want it here (in the MDex Rules).

@waldo220 sorry i snapped, you seem like a reasonable person, the other person/kid annoyed me, this is the first time i'm arguing with someone on mangadex, i usually don't comment much on this site, so the attention seeker accusation kinda irked me (i still don't know what kind of attention i was seeking), they started policing me without looking at my profile.
i was a batoto user before mangadex and there were multiple translation of the same manga made by different translators, i think it's the same here.
ngl i only read the rules on the group info page it says "Upload restriction: none" and this notice "The group leader may request to take over this internally generated group by posting in this thread." Alot of groups don't exist anymore if some of them are active and don't want me upload they can ask me to stop/delete. i thought i was doing something useful, but i won't upload anything, the pointless argument i had with the other person makes me tired, so i'm out

Dex-chan lover
@LazyMaria If they have said that they don't want to upload here, then you prob shouldn't (regardless if they have an active group on MDex or not). Pretty sure those are against the rules (I've seen a chapter taken down before because of it). Idk, not a mod or anything so I'm just saying that might happen.

Users who are viewing this thread