Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 21 - Side-Stories

Supporter
I feel like the author is running out of ideas. On one hand, their SoL is somehow dull and bland. Sequence of "concert - meet with fans - concert" and so on. Alternative - developing their relationship - would not only be forced, but also ruin their idol-otaku relationship.
One more to the "funny premises that didn't make it"
We've barely got our toes wet on their university-life shenanigans, and you're giving up already?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author is running out of ideas. On one hand, their SoL is somehow dull and bland. Sequence of "concert - meet with fans - concert" and so on. Alternative - developing their relationship - would not only be forced, but also ruin their idol-otaku relationship.
One more to the "funny premises that didn't make it"
I still think the author has some knowledge of underground idols, at least on a fan's perspective. Maybe if he knew some stories from actual underground idols and were inspired by those, idk, an idol having a chance to become solo in a more popular company, having them participate in a festival and have some rivalry. I am sure people with knowledge in the idol world would be better to give ideas than me.

Dex-chan lover
scissoring?
unfpy1I.png
Her eyebrows are up, so she's lying.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the "Runaway Love Train" one. What does she mean with "everything we don't talk about"? Is it implying that she somehow stalks all her fans? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the "Runaway Love Train" one. What does she mean with "everything we don't talk about"? Is it implying that she somehow stalks all her fans? :questionblob:
Fucking commenters not paying attention to the story.
She can read the minds of people who want to have sex with her. This is one of her powers alongside those previously revealed, like the ability to alter fonts at will (ch16), summon dragons (ch17), not require sleep (ch17), alter reality under stress (ch 18), injure people with her voice (ch20), erase people's faces (ch20), and disintegrate low level enemies (ch20).

Overall she's very weak as far as idols go but still has some abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Lead isn't wrong, it's just more typically used in the UK. But even in the US some people call it leads.
I guess I learnt something today, except it's useless UK only knowledge again for the most part :glee:

Kinda like calling potato chips crisps. Or how much I weigh in stones. . . And don't get me started when I tried buying 1 kg of meat at the butcher's in Ireland, they were like please use pounds only.

Hi, thanks to the translator but i do have a question... risking some bashing here but why the constant change of pronouns for the dog? It is obviously a bitch (from the flowered dog vest and explicitly mentioned at the end), so why not refer to it as "she" from the beginning? It goes from "they" to "he" to "they" again... it's just weird :(

Dex-chan lover
I guess I learnt something today, except it's useless UK only knowledge again for the most part :glee:

Kinda like calling potato chips crisps. Or how much I weigh in stones. . . And don't get me started when I tried buying 1 kg of meat at the butcher's in Ireland, they were like please use pounds only.
No, while chips aren't called crisps anywhere else, lead is called lead in many other places too.

I prefer to think of it this way: lead and leash are the same object, but a lead is used when the doggo is obedient or at least not endangering itself or a danger to other stuff, and leash is used when it's actively constraining the doggo from running at cars or eating smaller animals (or overall if it is a stationary lead that is tied to something).
That's not a real definition though, and in reality they are just exact synonyms

Dex-chan lover
Did that guy just offer a piggyback ride to a random kid on the street….?
Should we call the police?

Dex-chan lover
No, while chips aren't called crisps anywhere else, lead is called lead in many other places too.

I prefer to think of it this way: lead and leash are the same object, but a lead is used when the doggo is obedient or at least not endangering itself or a danger to other stuff, and leash is used when it's actively constraining the doggo from running at cars or eating smaller animals (or overall if it is a stationary lead that is tied to something).
That's not a real definition though, and in reality they are just exact synonyms
There are tons of words that overlap to a certain extent, mostly like 90%ish percent. Then again, you can describe probability with a slew of words that are like 10% apart from each other, but yeah the leash / lead thing seems to be just a local variety on the exact same word.

Then again i'm not a dog owner, so I would be out of the loop what the thing is called apart from the time I saw it in a dictionary. In Hungary we do have the same word for dog twice (Kutya + Eb). I guess dog owners just really like describing their favorite pupper in as many ways as possible xd.

Double-page supporter
It seems it was on purpose, but it's weird to read 4-koma without the usual 4-koma structure

Users who are viewing this thread