Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 31 - His Weakness

Group Leader
Calling it now that Urumin's gonna make alllll sorts of plans to impress Kimiya that immediately go out the window when he shows up with a six-pack from fanatical swim practicing and her brain promptly overheats

Also 100% he loses his glasses at the beach somehow and ends up leaning in very close to obliterate the rest of her composure

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confuse on the times up part. I'm not familiar with idol culture that much. I heard you need ticket for the after concert meeting, but it didn't appear he had to buy a new ticket, so was it like, for entrance only and after that you can line up for anyone you'd like for as many time he'd like within the time limit of the meeting?

If that's the case, I take it that it's just a joke that he has to go back to the end of non-existing line to talk to her again?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confuse on the times up part. I'm not familiar with idol culture that much. I heard you need ticket for the after concert meeting, but it didn't appear he had to buy a new ticket, so was it like, for entrance only and after that you can line up for anyone you'd like for as many time he'd like within the time limit of the meeting?

If that's the case, I take it that it's just a joke that he has to go back to the end of non-existing line to talk to her again?
I understood it as Kimiya bought multiple Urumin tickets

Dex-chan lover
Drowning imminent.
As of now, the one to drown would have to be Kimiya, and having Urumin saves him wouldn't be fun though...

Unless... the line that he'll practice to death is foreshadowing that he'll come back an Olympic-level swimmer and now Urumin drowning will fit perfectly with the trope and everything.

Dex-chan lover
I understood it as Kimiya bought multiple Urumin tickets
To my understanding, you can combine them and add all the time together for uninterrupted conversation?
Or maybe same ticket can be used for every week so Kimiya still has a lot more and decide he still want to continue the conversation?

Users who are viewing this thread