Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
cant belive orange hair girl gave up that easily i thought she qas gon beat eunha up again

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but no, only regretting after your friggin kids commited suicide BECAUSE OF YOU? Yeah, no, I think this is supposed to be positive or something, but no, just no

Last edited:
Thank you for the TL!

Not a fan of MC saying that her parents actually loved FL, when they were barely there and obviously not supportive parents. They could be weeping bc this would be a huge blow to their reputation for all we know. Maybe a harsh take but ugh. Reading that bit left a sour taste in my mouth although that's probably smth along the lines of what FL needed to hear rn

Dex-chan lover
"I lost" bitch you weren't ever in the contest. I am normally in favor of being lenient towards kids for mistakes they commit due to their youth, but fuck bullies, they deserve everything bad that ever happens to them.

I'm sorry but no, only regretting after your friggin kids commited suicide BECAUSE OF YOU? Yeah, no, I think this is supposed to be positive or something, but no, just no
Yeah, that's what she should've said to a suicidal person..

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's what she should've said to a suicidal person..
It feels like she is trying to justify the horrible actions of her parents. Not hating on the manga, but something else couldve worked better

Users who are viewing this thread