Danchigai - Vol. 10 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. So are we going to see the wedding next chap or skip past it? I still wanna meet their parents and extended family

Y’know..... on the first and second page, that’s not how siblings would usually react.... i mean, what’s with the sparkly background and the blushings???

Dex-chan lover
Bride and groom paying for stuff for guests (even if they're close family) is surprising. In Japan I was taught it's expected for every guest to bring a cash gift for the bride and groom, roughly in the range of $300-1000.

@Swift Do Japanese people seriously still attend the weddings when they have to pay $300-$1000 admission fee disguised as cash gift? Because I think I would rather refuse to go when someone is expecting me to pay $300-$1000 just to attend their wedding.

Imagine you have three children around similar ages. You'd need the extra $900-$3000 cash in hand to attend all the weddings of your children around the time they're all getting married. And if you have more children? No wonder the birth rate is low in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread