Danchigai

Fed-Kun's army
Is chapter 83 a new one? If so it would be nice if this has gotten picked up again

yeah, long live danchigai. i love this series so much. But, there isnt any english translation for this manga. moreover, i didnt know where to get the raw. hope this will be picked up and have a full chapter

Fed-Kun's army
ColonelPabs254: I too hope someone picks this up. Now I still believe the brother is adopted
There was a hint about that in chapter 3
In chapter 3 Haruki refers to his parents and the kanji is apparently read as "foster parents" according to the translator. If that was the case Harukis appearance with his sisters in the flashbacks does have to be explained. Maybe he has been adopted very early or he was a childhood friend of sorts. They sometimes call their friends by nii-chan and so on
By the way bb-code seems to work but sadly quoting will be a problem as I do seem to need the post number

Power Uploader
I have pretty much every chapters raw, if anyone interested in translating please message me

Dex-chan lover
recently i fell haruki was getting more closer to onee chan route

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 41 was somehow really cute! Are silent chapters like 40 going to appear more often now?

Dex-chan lover
You know Chapter 41 gave me an idea for a chapter that could be somewhat of an ending.
Imagine a chapter where Haruki gets a girlfriend and it kinda affects the relationship of the four sisters. Mitsuki can no longer take care of Haruki's little things, the twins cant prank him as much, and Yayoi cant get closer to Haruki as much anymore. Until the reveal that Haruki's girlfriend is kind a combination of all of their quirks and gets to bond a lot with them. Like the oniffical fifth sister of the group

Does that sound like a cool concept?

Can anyone provide me with the information about this manga? Like is this still on-going? And is it monthly?? How many raws out there in japan??? Thanks :)

Fed-Kun's army
@UltimateAdrian20
I liked the idea in the beginning but I didn't like your ending of the ending :D. I don't like that his girlfriend would be a mixture of all their traits but I understand where you are coming from

Fed-Kun's army
@Ivanprabu
According to MAL it is still ongoing and is being published in Manga 4-koma Palette which started according to Wikipedia as a special edition of monthly Comic Rex so my guess is that it has to be monthly
Mangadex needs to implement a quote button. I know that you can still quote with bb-code but you do need the comment number to do it properly

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is the first time I ever shipped a pair of siblings regardless of blood connections. I know I shouldn't but they are just too cute together and fit each other so perfectly

Dex-chan lover
What... Haruki is a male protagonist who has decent friends, sisters who care about his wellbeing and isn't treated as a stain of teenage society but a normal cool-ish looking guy who likes games. What sorcery of man ga magic is this

Users who are viewing this thread