Dandadan - Ch. 122 - Let's Form A Club

Dex-chan lover
Is that a yofukashi no uta reference?
Also I thought that momo was going to make an advance with okkarun but seems like I was in the wrong

Dex-chan lover
I question the logic behind rolling up on someone and asking straight out if they're a vampire.
If they were, they're not likely to admit it, and the answer'd be no. If they did admit it you'd probably be in danger for knowing.
If they weren't, the answer would still be no. You didn't really think this plan out, did you, lady?

Power Uploader
Part of this chapter reminded me of Persona series.
Thanks mangaka and translation team as always!

Dex-chan lover
no hes just a normal guy empowered by a yokai granny who wanted her tits suckled

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this Hanekawa-esque character will be the new addition to the supernatural squad
she's class rep, remember she was telling okarun to stay away from momo or whatever 1 or 2 arcs ago? people on reddit been theorizing she's the next to squad up

Dex-chan lover
she's class rep, remember she was telling okarun to stay away from momo or whatever 1 or 2 arcs ago? people on reddit been theorizing she's the next to squad up
Yeah i 'member. But iIthought she was just gonna be on the sidelines. Now I'm thinking Reiko combines with her.

Users who are viewing this thread