Dandadan - Ch. 143 - Let's Take a Break!

Dex-chan lover
AWWWW :glee:

I think Momo and Zuma are kinda similar in personalities and vibes. They seem chill, responsible, smart and somewhat stubborn. They'll be great friends! Momo only acts up around Okarun. So, I really want to see Zuma acts up around the person he likes too. It'll be hilarious haha. Well, fantasies.

The frog town is cute. But honestly, the world building in this RPG is not as good as the previous ones, especially if you compare it with Valoma's homeworld. But hey, Okarun is coming with aids and the policeman is back chasing them :>

Dex-chan lover
I may be on the minority here. I don't mind if Ayase kinda grows her pseudo-harem (Okarun, Jiji, new guy) since it also happens with Okarun as well (Aira, Vamola, Rin). If they're cool characters, it's fine for me.

I mean, we all know who'll eventually win in the end anyway, and these harem tropes seems more like obstacles to overcome and grow their love for one another rather than genuine (Fem)MCbowl material.

Dex-chan lover
Even the most creative manga artists fall back to the typical when it comes to romance in these series. Breaking conventions only goes so far I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Even the most creative manga artists fall back to the typical when it comes to romance in these series. Breaking conventions only goes so far I guess.
Is this a manga with a reputation for breaking conventions? I always found it a bit generic, albeit enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a manga with a reputation for breaking conventions? I always found it a bit generic, albeit enjoyable.
You found this generic? The weird never stopped when it started. It didn't last, I'll admit. But for a while there it really was extremely creative and out there.

Alas, that was only until it started to lean heavily on its romance, and at that point it just became another romcom with fantasy elements. Kind of sad TBH.

I bet the author was forced by his editor into doing more romance, and this was the result. Ugh.

The author was an assistant on Chainsawman, you really see it NOT being generic at first. But then it started going the way it is going and well...

Dex-chan lover
The worst part of Dandadan is how the main couple keep picking up side hoes. I just want to see a happy monogamous relationship where no one gets their feelings hurt for once.

But maybe the story is going to have the both of them hook up with their side hoes and just be really good friends.

Dex-chan lover
Although the setting of save city is delightful, I couldn't shake a feeling of something sinister might happen.

Dex-chan lover
She's dreaming about Okarun, right.. Right?? I mean, although this might lead to some butterflies between Zuma and Momo, people are acting like this is the first time the MCs have had a slight connection with anyone of the opposite sex.

Dex-chan lover
- class rep : ... takakura-kun ...

luckily , this manga is not a "special" doujinshi manga , or else many naughty things would happen :

1 boy and 1 girl are alone in a love-hotel room .

1st , they clean up their bodies in the bath .

- main girl : zuma , come in the bed-room with me , hurry .

- zuma : you shouldnt be sleeping out there . you should be sleeping in the bed with me , lol .

then , the girl is sleeping and is defenseless .

sleep creep , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread