Dandadan - Ch. 159 - Escape From the Cursed Trunk!

Dex-chan lover
I thought "here we go again, separating Momo and Okarun after they just came back" and then we get the major confession and reciprocation (+ the promise of a future moment). We're still separating them again but that moment makes up for it!

Now I guess this thing has found a new host to take control of? Should be interesting, especially with a timer on Momo. Hopefully the rest of the gang joins too. They've been gone for a long time now and after all the build up of Zuma and the Cop, I have to imagine they'll be involved a lot.

Dex-chan lover
You get a skimpy outfitted singing magical girl,
You get Turbo Granny in her adorb cat plushie form,

You get Okarun CONFESSING right here and there to Momo,
You get the camaraderie between the gangster buddies and Zuma,
You get a creepy ass-face card dude from a creepy ass-old box,

What more can you ask for?

Oh fuck no, stay away from class prez!!!

Dex-chan lover
Woohooooo, Okarun finally said it! He just needed both his balls back XD
And Momo made it clear that his feelings are mutual. That will be one hell of a powerup for Okarun to destroy that yokai's ass!

The master of the two page spreads gave us a treat this week too, what a beast! How this guy has been pulling such a feat on a very regular weekly basis is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
Can spirits double-book a human vessel, though? I don't think there's a precedent for that.

Dex-chan lover
Tickled pink right now :glee:

Not holding my breath we'll see the second half of the confession this calendar year :lul:

Let the insanity continue

Users who are viewing this thread