Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu [R18] - Ch. 142 - Misaki Haizuka, The Fake Brainwashing App — 3

Active member
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
43
Why do I feel like people here are misunderstanding why Sakura is scolding them both?

It's not that she was being NTR'ed by Misaki. Sakura has already literally offered her to have sex with her onii-chan, after all.

It's that they were roleplaying as if Sakura is this weird vulgar girl who makes cringe statements like cell division jokes.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
3,975
Lol she still stayed and watched and just let them finish, she has no moral high ground

I was expecting her to walk in and then Sou would be like "wow, two Sakuras"

Why is Sou getting chewed out when they make it pretty clear the girls genuinely believe he's hypnotised?
I felt that was more her being considerate and letting them finish. She’s not a clitblocker afterall.

And Sou’s getting chewed out because he made Sakura’s friend thinks she says all those cheesy lines… when he’s smashing his sister. :nyoron:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top