Danshi Kinsei Game Sekai de Ore ga Yaru Beki Yuiitsu no Koto - Yuri no Aida ni Hasamaru Otoko Toshite Tensei Shite Shimaimashita - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
288
Wild hard right, at least we get to see
Ashariya and her three vassals, although I do wish we could just hurry up with the story since we're just now hitting volume 3 of a... holy shit the webnovel updated we're on volume 17 now, I gotta go read it.
spoiler duh
I cant wait for 3 vessel, one of my favourite mmoment in the wn came from them. btw can you guide me where to read volume 17? even if its japanese only its ok
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
288
Doubt there was a tought process besides just adapting it in the order it was in the novel. Speaking of tought process, they kinda messed up in another aspect.
The mangaka probably assumed those 3 monsters of the beginning were one-off characters for this flashback and made original designs of them, but they're not like that. I might be me misremembering but I don't remember them having transformations.
I believe its to
keep the same expectation of the reader, first time reading it this was my exact imagination of how the fight went(I imagine for the vampire lord to be a blonde baddie with cape though)
thats my take
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top