Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Not the nori :angery:
Idc if they show nips or not it's just the ugliest method of censorship

Aggregator gang
I hate the censor bars, not because I'm a horny gooner, but because it looks goofy as hell
Go no nip for all I care just get rid of the bars
I kind of love it when they use like a mascot character's face or whatever instead

He just had a dread where his smokin' hot and touchy-feely classmates and even hotter teacher were in panties (or less), ero-playing with each other and with him. How's that turning into a girl? It's a normal wet dream he would have with his school situation, gal's body or not.
this may shock you but gender identity and sexual preferences are completely separate

Dex-chan lover
this may shock you but gender identity and sexual preferences are completely separate
Exactly. And he has assessed himself as heterosexual male in gender identity and orientation from the start. If he were becoming attracted to a male classmate things would get a bit more blurry, but his classmates are all female, attractive and he's obviously having the hots for them, so he still prefers women. And since he's still claiming to be a man as his gender identity, he's male. His confusion about his arousal in a female body, in the end, is not determinant as being a purely biological and instinctual reaction. The weird thing would be if he WEREN'T feeling arousal when he should (as in, stimulating erogenous zones or from sexual preferences), gal body or not.

In the end, if we were tu put a label on his current gender situation, he's a transgender heterosexual male. And since he's adamant to still identify as male until he gets his biological male gender back, he's still a guy until he says otherwise.

However, this is reading too much on a ecchi TS comedy, so I don't think we're getting that far on serious gender issues.

Fed-Kun's army
This is definitely a "wait for the volume release" kind of chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I was as confused as the protagonist before it was revealed it was all a dream.

Not just s dream, but a view into the psyche. She's already internalized herself as a girl in her dream, being loved on as a girl by girls. She's done for.

Then again, her old self was not an attractive guy so the author may not have wanted to upset the visual esthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread