Dantoudai ni Kieta Densetsu no Akujo, Nidome no Jinsei de wa Gariben Jimi Megane ni Natte Heion wo Nozomu - Ch. 5.3

Dex-chan lover
lol, he's definitely going to have the MC as his first love isn't he?

And his death was probably manipulated by the girl who got the MC killed, in order to remove him as an obstacle for her becoming queen due to any dispute of who the heir is.

Her ability to live quietly in this life is quickly slipping away.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so he did die.... haaaa why do I have a feeling it's only at this moment that the artist read what's next.
Also if he confesses to the MC, I'm just leaving. I just dislike multiple people going for the same person when that person's already with someone

Dex-chan lover
they didn't even tried to change the mysterious girl silhouette (literally the mc silhouette they got from the funeral)

Dex-chan lover
they didn't even tried to change the mysterious girl silhouette (literally the mc silhouette they got from the funeral)
I think you should check that silhouette again... both the hairstyle and the dress are completely different.

And his death was probably manipulated by the girl who got the MC killed, in order to remove him as an obstacle for her becoming queen due to any dispute of who the heir is.

Wait so he did die.... haaaa why do I have a feeling it's only at this moment that the artist read what's next.
Also if he confesses to the MC, I'm just leaving. I just dislike multiple people going for the same person when that person's already with someone

Check that mysterious silhouette, especially the hair. It's someone we know, and it's not the "heroine" or the MC

Dex-chan lover
So at that point, it goes as far as Leticia attending her brother in law's funeral with the cousin instead of her fiance.
Imagine if during the procession, Augustine was bringing his lover at his side instead.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think that only those who have truly loved the mc are the ones who have laten memories of their previous life that can be reawaken thru seeing the mc agiain

Double-page supporter

It is Alandra. You know, the MC's roommate

Dex-chan lover
"If I don't get on the carriage, who knows, I might keep on living."

Nah at that point a random carriage will ram itself on you in a classic Truck-kun style.

Users who are viewing this thread