Dappou Tamer no Nariagari Boukentan ~S Rank Bishoujo Boukensha ga Ore no Juuma ni Natte Imasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I followed this a long time before it got licensed and have already picked up the first volume physically. I think at this point I'll just wait for the second volume in a couple months and keep reading it that way, especially since the translation was good and it wasn't censored in any way.

Contributor
@perkys Please, fix the double page (pages 3-4)! #GiveLoveToDoublePages
MnItVJS.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
A lot of dialogs didn't make sense. Sometimes the cat girl talks as if it's her, but it's actually about Lilly. "The kids who can't use magic are the result of killing them for a reason"? what?
Opening page did warn this is machine translated, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. This translation requires less copypasta and a lot more editing.

Dex-chan lover
I got a bit confused, but ultimately I just had to use my brain a little more to understand the dialogue. It was tricky because my focus was naturally... Somewhere else

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
gotta say, when i first picked this up, i didn't expect them to become hired mercs working clandestinely. they're doing a reverse CIA, i'm intrigued

Dex-chan lover
gotta say, when i first picked this up, i didn't expect them to become hired mercs working clandestinely. they're doing a reverse CIA, i'm intrigued
Not exactly -reverse- CIA, just regular CIA pretty much. Especially cold war era. The CIA has a history of either supporting or undermining both revolutionaries as well as counter-revolutionaries depending on the times and their goals.

Users who are viewing this thread