Daring Little Red Riding Hood and Herbivorous Wolf-chan - Ch. 0

Power Uploader
As always, there might or might no be more of this in the author's fanbox. If you can, support the author and while you are at it let me know if there is more of this story.

Author's Fanbox: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/84492

Contributor
Why did everyone (including the Narrator) suddenly turn Canadian?

51LrbArCT1L._AC_SX466_.jpg

0qc

@ScarecrowB These aren't the first pages of this story, in fact there are about 10-20 pages before this, they're all on the authors twitter, from what I recall the first page was posted early 2019. What makes this page so wonderously absurd is that until now the "Eat me" gag has been played completely straight (as in vore), and then here 10-20 pages and a year later it is revealed the meaning of "Eat me" just might have been different.

Power Uploader
@0qc Oh you are right, thanks for the info. I'll probably do them if I find the motivation to dig through a year and a half of twitter posts.

0qc

@ScarecrowB All posts contain the manga name, so it's actually really easy to find them. Just go to the twitter, click on 1401 pictures and videos, hold the page down button until you're past March 16, then ctrl+f "誘い受けな赤ずきん", and go through all the 13 mentions, some of which are reposts.

Users who are viewing this thread