Dark Gathering - Ch. 57 - Marshalling

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I am glad they are not dragging out the arc with having long fights for each of the graduate vs shikigami matchups but those shikigami literally could not do a single thing lmao
I mean to be fair, it’s not like anyone ever really said they were strong. They’re just the deity’s henchmen and had access to whatever the eyeball thing was. I’m sure if they actually considered the ghosts serious threats and had been paying attention to what they could do it might have gone down different, but ambushes are strong for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Asura my boy strikes again with a new strats courtesy of Yayoi!
On one hand I am glad they are not dragging out the arc with having long fights for each of the graduate vs shikigami matchups but those shikigami literally could not do a single thing lmao
Agreed. I feel kinda bad for these poor shikigami now, these battles are way too one-sided. 😂 At the very least, I'd love to see them show more prowess. Though it's justified when the strategy is an ambush (like what Asura did - the point is exactly to not let the enemies fight back) and it also shows just how powerful the graduates are now.

It's nice that the manga still shows how dangerous these graduates still are, even with the cage and app.

Things are heating up!! I can't wait for the next chapter already!!

Thanks for the chapter! While it wouldve been cool to see a versus for each battle i kinda like how its unconventional. Kill it quick before you really do have to a proper 1v1. This aint a shounen.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
It's neat to see our ghosts show off but it also kinda make all the hype and 'Oh, they were given stuff by the god to power up and regenerate' built up kinda fall flat / a waste of time.

Really wonder who the huge muscular ghost is , seems like a feudal lord from jp history or myth
He's most likely Taira no Masakado. In Chapter 20 his doll reacted when it was brought to the memorial mound where it is said his decapitated head landed when it went looking for a new body, and in chapter 37 when he was reduced to just a head his power increased massively.

Dex-chan lover
foddergami.

Dex-chan lover
And damn mc those are some nice teeth, vampire arc next?

Dex-chan lover
Why did Keitaro punch his own jaw? Also, what is he biting? Me don't get it

Users who are viewing this thread