Dark Twilight Sanctuary - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Oh...so our protagonist is autistic and her brother committed suicide because his parents are shit? Great background~ :huh:
Thks for the translations~

Dex-chan lover
Oh...so our protagonist is autistic and her brother committed suicide because his parents are shit? Great background~ :huh:
Thks for the translations~
we dont really know if he committed suicide or if it was something else, an accident is possible too, especially since the flashbacks we've seen so far still keep what happened vague (iirc in chapter 7 we only see his hand and a pool of blood)

Dex-chan lover
we dont really know if he committed suicide or if it was something else, an accident is possible too, especially since the flashbacks we've seen so far still keep what happened vague (iirc in chapter 7 we only see his hand and a pool of blood)
There's no blood pool tho. That's the clothing he wore. But there is blood on his hand.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, seems like both the brother and her had some amazing and most bright upbringing eh?
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Uh, someone remind me, who is Sayu? The kid who celebrates her birthday a few times. He refers to an "auntie", who I assume is her mom, so probably a cousin. Felt like I should know him beforehand though, and I can't remember if he was ever mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, someone remind me, who is Sayu? The kid who celebrates her birthday a few times. He refers to an "auntie", who I assume is her mom, so probably a cousin. Felt like I should know him beforehand though, and I can't remember if he was ever mentioned.
The childhood friend, looks like it's him, as they have the exact same beauty mark under their right eye (and same figure and hair). Auntie is an endearing term, they're probably not related. Sayu is probably a nickname.
I say probably but I'm pretty sure, let's just find out next chapter. :)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter was p heavy so...
EDIT-Seki-Ayumu-Dark-Twilight-Sanctuary-c011-p006.png

EDIT-Seki-Ayumu-Dark-Twilight-Sanctuary-c011-p007.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, such tragic siblings story and heartwarm past of Pero and Tooya in the same chapter

Users who are viewing this thread