Dark Twilight Sanctuary - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Get that girl some croqettes you monster :qq:

I felt like I could empathise with the childhood friend's concerns in the previous chapter, but the way he talked about Momo's brother so bluntly and even went as far as to say she can't do anything without him was really shitty. Manipulative, even, if you look at how eager he is to put himself in the position of taking care of Momo.

The really weird way he reacted to Tooya and the fact the last page says "their scars" - I guess he might have also been really close to Momo's brother? And might dislike how Momo's way of coping is different from his? Still a really shitty way to react, obviously.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
omg Pero's past being revealed, my god what a sad chapter. I want to know more about Pero and her brother! thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
What a shit way to tell her you dont like the job shes doing. He can express his worry without being so rude abt it and Im pretty sure he didn’t really apologise for saying all the shit about her and her brother.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this chapter was handled pretty well.
Instead of a forced melodramatic outcome, we have a character acting like an intimate friend. Sure there is some drama and concern, but nothing overblown and a pretty thoughtful resolution.
Still, an odd manga, and I'm not sure where it is going.

NAURRR YOU ARE NOT DISGUISING THIS AS A WHOLESOME CHAPTER BY THE END--

Shouting at her like that and bringing up her brother, saying she can't do shit in her life without him is grade A asshole behaviour in my books, man. And he didn't even apologize for it!!

Pero is way too darn good for he world for her to just forget about that and ask for croquettes

Dex-chan lover
I felt like I could empathise with the childhood friend's concerns in the previous chapter, but the way he talked about Momo's brother so bluntly and even went as far as to say she can't do anything without him was really shitty. Manipulative, even, if you look at how eager he is to put himself in the position of taking care of Momo.
What a shit way to tell her you dont like the job shes doing. He can express his worry without being so rude abt it and Im pretty sure he didn’t really apologise for saying all the shit about her and her brother.
Shouting at her like that and bringing up her brother, saying she can't do shit in her life without him is grade A asshole behaviour in my books, man. And he didn't even apologize for it!!

^^^ 1000X this. Sayuri's behavior in this chapter was cruel, controlling and at least borderline abusive. Just some really ugly shit. And I didn't like that Momopero simply accepted it. Felt like the mangaka intended to portray "anxious but legitimate concern" and missed the mark by miles. If a friend threw that at me in the middle of an argument, I'd be tempted to cut them out of my life.

Dex-chan lover
Is the romance going to be between the childhood friend and the blond maid ? I hope it's not with pero, this guy is too involved to help her correctly right now...

Users who are viewing this thread