Darling in the FranXX - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
>hiro and mitsuru finally ride together, KINO
>Alpha and delta mech with Cape and eyepatch, DOUBLE KINO

Holy shit manga is better then the anime.

Dex-chan lover
several of these variations are way cooler than we got, like the amalgamated model 9 and, wait, the "this is a way to fulfill that promise" thing happened in the anime? i can't remember

the mayor of the city going against the leaders wasn't also in there right? cause i think it's dumb

Dex-chan lover
@Buraindo
He was probably only awake because dr franxx was there so he needed to be able to handle situations in real time, the other plantation mayors were already all sleeping when the battle started.
And fulfilling the promise did not happen at all in the anime.

Double-page supporter
Please Yabuki-sama, pleasemake it so there is no spacewar bullshit.

Well fuck its ending in 3 chapters. I was hoping, just maybe, it would be different. Maybe because of thd ending coming so soon it will actually be different and we will see dino babies? Please? God damn it. If not dino babies at least let Hiro and Zero two live.

Please, PLEASE end better than the anime
We're at a really good pace, don't fuck it up

Please no aliens

man 3 chapters to have zero two and hiro reunited, they beat the princess, virm is probably revealed again (I MEAN COME ON APE EVEN SAYS "Released from the cages that are your bodies" in this again too! How the heck in 3 chapters are you going to do that. This is more rushed than the anime ending was and thats saying something.

finally hiro and mitsuru rode together!!

but the pace of the manga is starting to get rushed, hopefully it'll have a better ending than the anime 😭

Dex-chan lover
Lol, all this chapter was was the mayor doing his best MST3K TV's Frank "I want to live" impression with APE telling them to get back in his pleasure tube and accept their fate.

Users who are viewing this thread