Darling in the FranXX - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
those invaders better stay defeated and just be the equivalent of the goddamn asteroid that made dinosaurs extinct

Hello everyone, first sry because of my english. I'm from Germany.

I started reading the manga yesterday and now I'm here: D. Many here write that ch.60 should be the conclusion. If that's really the case, the manga is hardly any better than the anmmie. the last chapters felt rushed so quickly.

No matter what remains to be seen, it is still not over. Hopefully this end will get better.

Oh yeah btw this is my very first manga I read. I have to honestly say that the liking made me feel a lot more than the manga.

Find at animie everything was fine. Okay except for the filthy end and the Virms.

At the animie I could laugh and especially cry. but here i read the pages without any feelings coming up.

I think this is my first and last manga haha.

Have fun reading all of you

sooo... whose kid is that?
And where would they get the child support for that thing

Ferhat, give don't give up on all manga because of one that's not great. There are plenty worth reading. Tell me which anime you usually like, and I'll try and come up with some manga suggestions for you.

Alright so they dropped the Virm bomb on us, but there's still hope. They might not come back, she could've just claimed they were the previous calamity.

We're still afloat here. Author-san might know the anime ending was dog shit and opt to go a different route.

Aggregator gang
@ferhat

Bitte, freund, Lies mehr manga. Dieser Manga ist nicht am besten. Es gibt besser mangas. Gefällst du glückliche liebe Bücher? Komi-san, und takagi-san sind glücklich. Möchtest du kampfen? Ich höre Tokyo Ghoul ist gut fur die kampfen. Mangas sind spaß, sie geben viele Welde für dich. Viel welde sind besser als Franxx.
Entschuldige meine schlecht Deutsch.

Fed-Kun's army
God no, don’t repeat anime’s set up for the surprise villain. Virm was a stupid change to the series. Unnecessary villain. At the very least make them beatable or not space related and multiple entities.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Yabuki! Your duty is to save Darling in the FranXX. You're so close now! Don't give up! Don't fall to the VIRM!

Oh God,NO NO NO,DO NOT set this up to include VIRM.That ruined the anime,unless they bring VIRM in and give them a larger back story that's not convoluted like the anime,and give them more objectives many chapters before this manga ends.Other wise,don't ruin the manga with VIRM.It's doing so much better than the anime which shit the bed so hard towards the end.
And absolutely don't kill off our heroes,turn Zero-Two into a giant ass robot to fight aliens in space,and none of the reincarnation bullshit,please.That was one of the worst things in the anime that made it shit the bed harder.
😡👽☹

Dex-chan lover
Game over man, game over !
Zero 2 is gonna end up fusing with that damn baby later on to become that damn spaceship

Users who are viewing this thread