Darwin's Game - Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
Kirei Cake bullied them into deleting their work. Stupid really
Seriously? FFS. I hate this sense of entitlement TLs get to series. It's goddamn Jaimini's Box all over again. If they want to get offended someone else is doing it, esp. faster than them, they can fight back with better quality, or getting off their asses and doing it faster, too. Sure, there's something to be said for those that snipe a series to beg for cash to release more (coughComicDomcough) but it's not the production of a chapter by another group that's the issue there, but the begging for cash for more chapters.
Another reason to add to the list of why I am not gonna read their chapters then.
Other than already knowing the ending and not wanting to wait several weeks on a series that had 5 months of no updates from them before.
Did they? I haven't see this being the case. Need a proof.

Also it wasn't their(the uploader) work. I remember him saying he found the chapters on Reddit and just uploaded them here.
Makes me wonder if the mods told him to remove it, since it wasn't his work 🤔
Uploading someone else's work isn't prohibited by itself, that's why we got power uploaders on this site. What's not allowed is uploading a raw unedited manga(obviously) and uploading someone else's work when they wish it to not be uploaded. The translator might contact the mods to take them down, but we will never know the truth.
All of this misinformation and slander is hilarious to see. It's always a charm to see haters presenting themselves so nonchalantly without any sort of thought.

The translators who worked on the later chapters of Darwin's Game retranslated from Chinese/Vietnamese and posted them onto Reddit for preview purposes only, with the expectation for them not to be reuploaded onto MangaDex. Ultimately, they were reuploaded anyway, without their consent, and they later requested their removal. The idea was to allow me to continue to work on my own higher quality releases, which are directly translated from Japanese. There is no such "bullying" involved when we all reached an amicable agreement.

Admittedly, I have no means of refuting the fact that I do indeed release slow, but the reality is, I have a life just like anyone else, and a busy schedule. Translation is a hobby, not a job. Once you grow older, your obligations inevitably increase. Plus, anyone who spends a few minutes to research about me and my group would know that I am the only translator of several dozen series at once.

Settle down, read the chapter, and stop complaining about free translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seriously? FFS. I hate this sense of entitlement TLs get to series. It's goddamn Jaimini's Box all over again. If they want to get offended someone else is doing it, esp. faster than them, they can fight back with better quality, or getting off their asses and doing it faster, too. Sure, there's something to be said for those that snipe a series to beg for cash to release more (coughComicDomcough) but it's not the production of a chapter by another group that's the issue there, but the begging for cash for more

Contributor
Uploading someone else's work isn't prohibited by itself, that's why we got power uploaders on this site. What's not allowed is uploading a raw unedited manga(obviously) and uploading someone else's work when they wish it to not be uploaded. The translator might contact the mods to take them down, but we will never know the truth.
That is true but this has more context to it, read the "zStella" comment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All of this misinformation and slander is hilarious to see. It's always a charm to see haters presenting themselves so nonchalantly without any sort of thought.

The translators who worked on the later chapters of Darwin's Game retranslated from Chinese/Vietnamese and posted them onto Reddit for preview purposes only, with the expectation for them not to be reuploaded onto MangaDex. Ultimately, they were reuploaded anyway, without their consent, and they later requested their removal. The idea was to allow me to continue to work on my own higher quality releases, which are directly translated from Japanese. There is no such "bullying" involved when we all reached an amicable agreement.

Admittedly, I have no means of refuting the fact that I do indeed release slow, but the reality is, I have a life just like anyone else, and a busy schedule. Translation is a hobby, not a job. Once you grow older, your obligations inevitably increase. Plus, anyone who spends a few minutes to research about me and my group would know that I am the only translator of several dozen series at once.

Ah, I see.
Thanks for the, albeit really late, explanation of the events.
I retract the reaction comment, but am also not gonna reread the finale, though that mostly because it wasn't good enough to be read more than once and I read it once already.
Anyhow, gl with the rest of the translation.

Dex-chan lover

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't read it. I will just assume you tagged me because I said "the translator". I didn't meant it's to be you, I meant the "reddit translator". I'm editting it to make it clearer.

edit: ok, I lied, I just read it. I don't see why you consider my comment as "slander". If you read my first comment, you will see me actually defending you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't read it. I will just assume you tagged me because I said "the translator". I didn't meant it's to be you, I meant the "reddit translator". I'm editting it to make it clearer.

edit: ok, I lied, I just read it. I don't see why you consider my comment as "slander". If you read my first comment, you will see me actually defending you.
I was aware that you were defending me, and I highly appreciated it. I only brought my response to your attention as I figured you may also be interested in reading my side of the story. My response was primarily intended for the others.

Uploading someone else's work isn't prohibited by itself, that's why we got power uploaders on this site. What's not allowed is uploading a raw unedited manga(obviously) and uploading someone else's work when they wish it to not be uploaded. The translator from reddit might contact the mods to take them down, but we will never know the truth.
both tomthecat and rwply requested them to be removed (both of the reddit translators), for quality sake.

i was the bozo that released the chapters without asking them if i could since i wanted to read the chapters on my phone from MD.

Users who are viewing this thread