Dasadanan

Contributor
I actually seriously appreciate that Chan has in fact reflected on what he's doing somewhat and how that might make the object of his affections feel, rather than having yet another story with "stalking is fine if they like you back in the end!" as the unintended message.

Contributor
Seyeon... would make kind of a crap boyfriend. Like he'd probably do like 5 big romantic gestures he didn't even intend to have much impact, and then be useless the rest of the time

NOOOO THE END IS NEAR. Well, it's better that than delaying the inevitable for too long. That said, if the GL subplot isn't resolved or doesn't get a spinoff, I will be so mad

Contributor
This is actually the best thing that exists right now. Like, the art is probably my fav ever, the characters all all interesting and funny, and, wow, I just love it. It's so cute and sweet and amazing and if you're deciding whether to read this, GO DO IT NOW. That is all.

It's so adorable to bad its the end i feel like I'm gonna cry I mean like we all wished we had a friend that we can rely and trust if only THANK YOU SO MUCH IF ONLY I COULD HUG THE AUTHOR THANK YOU SO MUCH ~UwU~

That was absolutely CUTE!! I love it qwq so so sooo much! Like I wanna get like a season 2 of Dasadan but They Graduated from High School then There was this one boy who took a liking to Seyeon and a whole new series begin eek! btw I love the ships uwu 100000000000000000000000000000000000/10

I was hoping to see more chapters of certain characters but still, I'm fulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread