Datenshiron - Vol. 3 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Them reaching the conclusion that the ark was a fuckboat reminds me of the story of a guy teaching in Japan telling kids the story of Jesus dying and returning to life when the topic of Easter came up and one of the kids responded, totally earnestly, "so then Jesus was a zombie?"

Dex-chan lover
since ice in drinks are a filler that decrease the drink water, i really like frappe more since they blend the ice with the drink

Dex-chan lover
The author's previous protags were infinitely better than this lame guy tbh. Go back to yuri please
hey, it's not his fault the mangaka never gave him any characterization 💀

on a related note, i wonder when this is supposed to happen in the other story

sgn

Group Leader
hey, it's not his fault the mangaka never gave him any characterization 💀

on a related note, i wonder when this is supposed to happen in the other story
It is definitely post-chapter 50 since Miyako calls Reika Reika instead of Miyakonojou-san. And since they seem to be wearing their summer uniforms, that would probably place it after 51 as well, so post series, sometime during their third year.

I was actually planning on posting this whole timeline of the Kurohaverse after this chapter but it ended up looking pretty shit so I didn't.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the absurdity of those two them just making a cameo chapter with 0 context is not out of place at all.

Users who are viewing this thread