Daybreaking Romance - Ch. 3

Group Leader
@Denkiiki
I'm calling it, they're already dating but he doesn't know it yet

Isn't that what we've all been thinking right from the get-go? Hopefully the author will confirm this in the near future, though it will probably be from one of Gwangchae's friends asking how it's going with her boyfriend. This will probably drag on for a couple hundred chapters before Saebyeok finds out that he actually confessed to her (and she accepted) that first night when he was drunk.

Contributor
@Steph1016 thank you for another cute af series!!!
I had a point of confusion whilst reading: you changed "I didn't have any clue you bastard" to "no shit Sherlock", but the first means that the sister didn't know (thus another HBC) while the second implies that she did know (since that phrase means that it was obvious). so I was wondering if she did or didn't know from the story he was telling?

@sukaley Hi! thank you for reading ^^
I'm the translator and yeah she had no clue lol, I was actually referring to the sister being an HBC bc that's what all k-readers in the comments were saying how the sister is clueless (and handsome) just like saebyeok xD and the 'no shit sherlock' part you could maybe interpret it as 'obviously I didn't know'

sorry for the confusion ^^;

Contributor
@Steph1016 @ihaaaa ohhhhh okay! yeah I was leaning towards that she didn't know it's just that the phrasing confused me; no worries! thanks again for the great work!

just a little thing, identical twins (monozygotic twins) can't be different sexes (well, they could, but only if one of them has a sexual differentiation defect, so he/she will be infertile). In fact one of the ways to know if twins are identical is to see if they are of the same sex, if they aren't then they are dizygotic twins, that's just like normal siblings btw.

@lassie I have one brother and one sister but these two are so similar that my parents used to say that they are twins XD and they are one year apart kkkk

Users who are viewing this thread