Days - Vol. 32 Ch. 283 - Sneer

Dex-chan lover
Ubukata was truly best girl. No other sports manga girl came close, although Mamori from Eyeshield came close.

Just wanna say happy new year to everyone!! *totally not crying typing this while watching that second to last page*

Happy new year dear scanlation team, wishing you all the best and thanks for the chapter & ongoing effort

Happy new year and thank u for the translation! Just want to say ubukata is by far the best

not sure I get it. did he think they were making fun of him at first? it's not like the classmates actually know anyone on the soccer team, of course they're cheering them all on as a team.

Double-page supporter
@tailor3145 I took it as Tsukamoto's self esteem is so low, he believed the students only cared about him because he's on the winning team and nobody would support him without ulterior motives. Kazuma is popular and was praised as soon as he walked in, and the girls were complimenting ubukata, but he was kinda ignored at first until they realized he was on the soccer team too. That's what I thought since Kazuma said while we can't tell what people are thinking, he could take the students' praise at face value because they genuinely support him

@faniki well yeah, but they do only support him because he's on the team. it's kind of circular logic. oh well, as long as he's feeling better about himself, that's good 😅

Double-page supporter
@tailor31415 I know it's circular logic, but I don't know how to explain it properly. I guess what Cynic said😅

@tailor31415 idt its circular logic at all. we have to remember what he has been going through for a while now. i believe with his classmates everything was just amplified hence his face before he cries. not being noticed because hes the worst player (in his head) then being noticed hes on the team and gets praised. its just them praising the team but hes in his own head. once he gets over that hump we will see him flourish as a player. i just really like what they are doing showing the mental struggle and pressure for someone who is starting to grow as a person.

Users who are viewing this thread