Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
I dare to say.. the prince is actually kind of narcissistic lmao 😂😂👀

Edit: i noticed that the faction the girl's are in seems to change between pages???
At first the baron's house was the 3ep prince faction, then changed to neutral..

Fed-Kun's army
aksjkjfdls oh no this poor girl.... lmao...

thank you for the update!!!

Will I never see his face?

Also, I was seriously hoping the girls were there to help her become a true lady, but well a human threat detector is much better then.

"What kind of attention seeking egomaniac is this!?" <-- Best line

Why didn't the King lay down the law about his succession? Why was such an important matter left to the Queen? It doesn't really make sense.

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
@NoSoup It's probably not an absolute monarchy. Everyone in power has a say and things are debated, which is why the Queen was able to get her son to be crown prince. She used her connections with her home country and the influence she built up in this kingdom to sway the minds of several people. Plus, it seems like the king and crown prince are on good terms with Gil, so the relationships between the royal family is such that none of them want to hinder the other. That, and since Gil said the current crown prince is a good person and Gil himself doesn't even want the throne, then the King likely thinks it shouldn't be necessary to change things. As for why he wants Gil to go through this whole candidate selection charade despite this, it's probably less about the succession and more because he's 22 and still doesn't have a fiance, let alone wife. He just wants he son to find someone to share his life with sooner rather than later. Seems to be working so far if Rina is anything to go by. :p

Users who are viewing this thread