Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the invaders and the air purifiers are compatible with each other.

:C
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-04/inio-asano-dead-dead-demon-dededededestruction-manga-goes-back-on-hiatus/.127347

Group Leader
That's one hell of title.
Tho, dededededededededeception for yet another hiatus.

Well, another hiatus is preferable to Asano-sensei working himself to death. Still hoooly shit what a place to stop

Just curious, but is there any particular reason why the manga keeps going on hiatus? Health related issues are the only thing that come to mind, but if so I hope he recovers well. The story itself is pretty interesting and gives off a nostalgic vibe though, and the cast is pretty unique so it's worth reading.

@Rize_Suzumiya He uses that time to draw some other comics (he drew Reiraku during a hiatus, and some other new one shots), and probably to think things through. He's a mangaka, though, don't expect him to care too much about his physical health.

Dex-chan lover
Caught up after a 3 day-binge...I might like this even better than PunPun. It’s just as nihilistic but every character is so endearing, cute and well-written that you can only hope for everything to work out in the end.
Sad that it’s not as acessible (maybe even because of the title), but I hope that, like PunPun, once it finishes, it’ll get a cult following.

this just keeps getting better... but also the angsty stress levels keep rising because it feels like Punpun but we haven't had any "oh shit" moments yet... feels like a cliffhanger that just keeps getting steeper.

Supporter
Started reading 2 days ago; caught up today. Wept, for there were no more worlds chapters to conquer read.

I. LOVE. THIS.
This is great, I read it in one go! I don't mind if I buy the japanese ver rather than waiting for the licensed one in my country.
Ontan x Ooba are so cute. God, I really hope this will end well. I don't want to see--all of them--die.

Asano really knows how to play with someone's psychology. Its slice of life aspect is very strong. Many pieces of bitter sweet and positive moments in the community are conflicting. You don't need to be made screaming or headaches because of his mind-wasting character, frustrated. You enjoy all the parts of it. They grow to understand, thinking when their emotions start to shake and always wonder "will we live tomorrow" behind their strong face.

Users who are viewing this thread