Dear Gene - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

So happy to see this update again!! The ending of the chapter was so sweet and I can't wait to see more development between the two. Thank you so much for your hard work ❤️

Aggregator gang
thank you for the update! I was wondering about this release. there's something so serene about this piece, knowing gene from the author's previous work i was curious about what happened with him going away and the weird possessive effect on his lil brother, but even more so with gene gone in the present timeline!!!! IM SO CURIOUS about what's going to happen. he doesn't go back to the amish community in rumspringa, and he isn't with trevor int he present timeline SO WHAT HAPPENS gah my heart drops with this because it is so sweet and there's this sort of serene nostalgia in this manga? idk how the author did it but the atmosphere within it truly feels like one of the old 80/90s romance movies like serendpity and i love it. i love seeing the development between the two, and i wonder what's going to happen (and how it will happen next). I'm kinda concerned from gene from this chapter alone, but we will see!

Oh my goodness I have been looking forward to an update for so long, thank you so much! I keep falling in love with Azuma sensei's works~

I love this series so much... but now I'm also soooo scared to know what happened to him! DX
I wish he went to study somewhere... and that's why he and Trevor are apart.

Holy shit, I felt a huge second hand embarrassment from that 😂 thanks for the update!

Reading this and listening to carpenters is amazing somehow. Thanks a lot for the translation!

omg I laughed so hard when he tried to run away with his peepee dangling haha it feels like it will be a sweet story with a sad ending :(

Users who are viewing this thread