Dear Irene - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Roaring

Dex-chan lover
And there you have it, just like his mother Iwao slut shame women, but he is worse than just that, because like his father just put it he is also just a horny lecher that wants pussy without commitment

However he is also a prideful prick, so unlike every other horny bastard who just hires a sex worker or outright goes and gets the hookup, Iwao tries to romanticize the encounters, with a half-assed effort

He is the definition of self entitled, and Ai dodged a bullet there

Banned
No, Iwao pretty clearly would have been a dutiful, loving, kind , hardworking , honest, passionate husband if Ai simply hadn't been a slut.
Supposing that Ai did like Iwao and was interested in his personality traits for a long term partner which is why she bought him a birthday gift, she's the one who lost that opportunity by being such a hoe.

Dex-chan lover
No, Iwao pretty clearly would have been a dutiful, loving, kind , hardworking , honest, passionate husband if Ai simply hadn't been a slut.
Supposing that Ai did like Iwao and was interested in his personality traits for a long term partner which is why she bought him a birthday gift, she's the one who lost that opportunity by being such a hoe.
This comment will age like milk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am telling you Iwao is not a good guy and there's a good reason why the manga is not named after him

Dex-chan lover
Lol, he's a dung beetle. Obviously and in every way a creep. Being a good Christian* and swerving therefore ever toward compassion, I was hoping he'd die in that wreck, freeze to death stuck through the windshield there in his parent's barn.

But no :meguuusad:

* </s>

Last edited:
Banned
This comment will age like milk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am telling you Iwao is not a good guy and there's a good reason why the manga is not named after him
maybe later chapters will show his character to be no-good but I haven't seen evidence of that, beyond confronting Ai when she was with her young son which is is obviously extremely inappropriate.
But except for that outrageous overreaction he did basically nothing wrong. It's perfectly natural and acceptable for him to be appalled that the woman he liked and thought he had a blossoming connection with had already fornicated with a bunch of the other workers including people who are complete sleazeballs who obviously don't give a shit about her.

Dex-chan lover
maybe later chapters will show his character to be no-good but I haven't seen evidence of that, beyond confronting Ai when she was with her young son which is is obviously extremely inappropriate.
But except for that outrageous overreaction he did basically nothing wrong. It's perfectly natural and acceptable for him to be appalled that the woman he liked and thought he had a blossoming connection with had already fornicated with a bunch of the other workers including people who are complete sleazeballs who obviously don't give a shit about her.
Oh just wait and see he will keep getting way worse, and this is all the base ground, his over reaction is for a reason

Users who are viewing this thread