Dear Irene - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Adami

Dex-chan lover
Thought the bride gonna be a bit more respectful since its a wake and all.Well, she'll fit in right I guess.Too bad about his dad,senile or crazy its just feels bad man.

Dex-chan lover
Goes out to do sex tourism and buys a wife, comes back to find his dad died, and the wife who clearly doesn't knows what's happening makes a scene

But we don't really know who Irene is, so technically we are still in the prologue

Dex-chan lover
She might be filipino but I think she'd be able to tell that there's a funeral.

Dex-chan lover
haven't paid too close attention to this but is this like the first time irene's showing up?

tho i wonder , "suddenly appeared in a cold village like a blowing pool", if that means she's gonna add chaos into a peaceful village or somehow be shunned/harassed or so for being a mixed race couple (but given how his mom was nagging him to get married i don't think she should complain too much)

Tho on the amazon listing, she's holding a gun on volume two. Wartime tensions?

This has been a pretty crazy introduction, and this chapter especially brings Irene onto the stage in a wild way

Dex-chan lover
The reveal of Irene was adorable all things considered... Very bold, whimsical, and darkly hilarious. She was like a storm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread