Dear Us Who Used to Be "the Ice Knight and the Failure Princess" - Ch. 28 - Hometown

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the translator(s) for being the only ones working on this series. Yeah, it looks bad (makes my eyes sweat in pain) but unfortunately so does the story itself, with the ups and down in the plot points.

Dex-chan lover
One thing people need to figure out already is that antagonists can still be good people and/or have noble ideals, yet still be completely opposed to the MCs for one reason or the other.

Dex-chan lover
One thing people need to figure out already is that antagonists can still be good people and/or have noble ideals, yet still be completely opposed to the MCs for one reason or the other.

So far he doesn't seem to be that, he's like a person obsessed with the past, unable to let go.

It wouldn't surprise me if her reincarnation is actually his doing and his orphanage visits are actually just him trying to find the reincarnated Ridelle to take in...

Group Leader
listen. i know this, but the constant zoom-ins to ethan's face being extremely sneaky (along with the like. extremely blatant lead-in to manipulation at the end of this chapter) make it very hard for me to think that's what's being communicated here

Dex-chan lover
I understand the brothers anger, he lost his sister to this guy that's apparently surrounded by mistresses and keeping his niece isolated from her mother's side of the family. Not only that but the daughter barely knows anything about her mother, it's not like the her father was close to her anyway. He probably couldn't tell his daughters what his mother's favorite color or food was, and I doubt he's ever sat down with her and talked about her mother in the first place.

To be completely honest, I believe that it was ethan who pulled all the bs to begin with.
It was sus that madeline fed ridelle lies about oscar not wanting to allow her at parties, and that he had mistresses. in my opinion, which might end up not being right, but oh well I'm taking a stab.
It's even more sus that Mirna tells ethan about what ridelle was going through almost right after this started, how convenient for him to show up right after she had a slight breakdown hearing that she was seemingly not wanted by oscar at all.
Even more so, telling ridelle that her child needs her mother conveniently while oscar and his half sister nun(who she did not know till the nun told her) were holding her child?

her already weak body would of course collapse from the stress, and then after seeing that and being told she was to be taken for recovery?
Madeline clearly knew something was going to happen to ridelle saying ''we are not particularly troubled with madams absence''
Now then.
Bandits? conveniently along the route going to the villa? nah man.
that was staged to hell, the bandits knew who she was.
Maid getting away without a scratch? hell no. They clearly only intended to kidnap her and then 'save her'.
Ethan planned this all having the maid help and used madeline's jealousy to sent ridelle over the brink.
The Only thing they did not count on was her killing herself.
If ethan thought somehow she would get reincarnated then yeah i could see why he's trying to fund the orphanages, thats the most likely place one could somehow find such a person.
the whole plan now it seems Ethan is trying to catch oscar being unfaithful, and lookie here, girl suddenly shows up being the tutor and then oscar and tutor getting chummy. Ethan notices, of course the letter she gets is from him.
the plan now would be get them all to come to the prince's birthday(who invites a tutor?) and then try to separate emilia from them and then accuse oscar and juliet of having an affair, of course then its learned that this whole thing was to get Ethan(the mastermind) right where they want him.

first post here btw sorry its horrid lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread