Death Frenzy - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Battle

Double-page supporter
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
676
So Matahachi has to live his whole life disfigured.

And Gonnosuke was dishonored by the man he'd call father.

Suddenly don't feel so bad that Kogan blasted the dude's Jaw away.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 19, 2023
Messages
441
Wow, hypocrite after hypocrite xD This manga actually reversed the usual strategy - instead of baiting you that somebody is a hypocrite and going "no, that's actually a good, morally clean guy", it baits you into thinking that somebody is an exception and making that person as bad as all the others out of nowhere.

I enjoy the detour - it's equally bizarre and funny to me. I think I could've been a bit pissed off, if I were waiting for each chapter just to see a side story about Funaki's last child.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 29, 2023
Messages
57
gannosuke was not wielding that sword skillfully in the slightest. he didn't even have his left hand in the proper spot ffs. but oh well, no one in this series wields a blade properly, just a bunch of stupid useless grips and stances
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top