Deathbound Duke's Daughter and Seven Noblemen - Ch. 5

YES! My favorite light novel has come back with another chapter of its manga counterpart!!! 2020 isn’t so bad after all!!!

Thank you for the Translation and update!

no offence but i really hate these dumb ass kids sm like GET YO PARENTS NOW. and the boy and his sister i feel are kinda snobby(?) for thinking they can go into the dungeon BY THEMSELVES

Dex-chan lover
Wait until her brother finds out about all the times he's nearly killed her 😂

Dex-chan lover
"Feather Falling" should be "Feather Fall". The author is using DnD spell names, after all.

I feel like "Mage Finger" should also be "Mage Hand" as per DnD, plus the description literally calls it a hand not finger

@soyasauce The reason why the boy and his sister went into the dungeon though was because they were enchanted by the power of the FL's necklace. It said in a few chapters back that they are more susceptible to the necklace's enchantment spell because of their origins (I forgot where they were from), so it's not completely their fault. I do agree with you that the FL should've told an adult about this incident instead of trying to solve it by herself though...

Aggregator gang
@DollDream
That's actually the first thing she tried to do in chapter 3.
But Klaus used a maze spell to make it impossible for the adult to stop him from exploring the ruins, so she wasn't able to get to them.
That's why she decided to enter the ruins herself.

As for why she doesn't ask Klaus to undo the spell now the she has find him?
I guess she is worried that, by the time the adults arrive, it will be too late for Ann.

Aggregator gang
@Gianoria
Kind of sad how the adaptation skips so many details like this. Even the translator had to fill us in on LN details. Still, this looks and reads way better than most other reincarnated villainess tripe.

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to continue reading from this point, but with the novel, start from chapter 12.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Skipping, some good news.

I thought she would get possessed and be forced to fight before freeing her somehow.

I guess Shonen Protagonist Fl will destroy the evil spirit before it becomes a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread