Deathtament -Shin Megami Tensei SJR Another Report- - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Hope

Dex-chan lover
So that is how it all comes together. I had to read chapter 1 again but i now see how this all came to. I wish there was more so we can see how Jin handles his new life. Vouivre turned out to be a good demon, at least for Jin.

Thanks for translating the entire series. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda asspull ending with suddenly ship invaded by disguised demon. Unfortunately at least it does connect with 1 thing. Nobody came out from Gigantic ship implying their fate.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda nice how Jin became an ubergestalt without the tuxedo, shame for the ship though, although we knew that it wasn't gonna end well for the gigantic

@JBreezy
The marks on his left arm look more like Louisa fused him with Vouivre's Demon Source and made him a half-demon.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO SUCH AN ABRUPT END

But oh well, I'm glad the artist had fun drawing for it. Drawing the Demonica armor over and over must've been hell...

Also wow, I didn't expect for my favorite demon to make a talking appearance. Decarabia fucking up everyone was a joy to see.

Why does it have to be Decarabia, it could be any other demon and it would be less ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread