Decadence is Recruiting!!!

Hello All! Decadence is recruiting and we need your help!

WE NEED
  • JP TRANSLATORS || Moderate - For Projects Switch Girl, and future projects. We are also willing to pick up any projects that a translator is interested in providing we can find raws.
  • CHINESE TRANSLATORS || Moderate - For Projects Ardour, and Switch Girl
  • CLEANERS || Moderate
  • TYPESETTERS|| EXTREMELY HIGH - For Projects but not limited to: Harukanaru Jikuu, Koudaike no Hitobito, Ardour, Switch Girl, Koi wa Tsuzuku, Love Song, Cosplay Animal,
  • QUALITY CHECKERS || Low
  • PROOFREADERS || Moderate

We have lots of translations for some of our projects be we desperately need Typesetters, Chinese Translators, and Proofreaders!! We will train you! We offer a free version of photoshop as well. Please check out our recruitment section for more information: http://decadencescans.com/recruitment/

We will accept all positions and if you're a JP translator we will consider picking up any project you would like!

Our current projects are but not limited to:
Ikemen Sengoku - Tenkabito no Onna ni Naru Ki wa Nai ka
Cosplay Animal
Harukanaru Toki No Naka De 6
Koneko-chan, Kocchi ni Oide
Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomade mo
Mephistopheles wa Dare
Koudaike no Hitobito
Koi to Yobu Niwa Kimochi Warui
Switch Girl
Plus many more!

If you don't want to work on any smut/mature projects just let us know and we'll make sure to give you the more mild things. Any projects with the genre 'smut/18+/mature' are one's you'll want to stick clear of.

Look forward to seeing you there!
I'm interested in proofreading! I would love to be trained as I am an inexperienced one:)

Users who are viewing this thread