Deemo -Sakura Note- - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4 - Epilogue

Power Uploader
Thanks for translating this to the end. That being said, while I truly enjoyed the game when I played it on my old psvita, the manga felt kinda... underwhelming...? It does serve to give us closure for the ending of the game but I guess it also lost the mysticism the game had.

Dex-chan lover
thank for translating the series.
Thanks for translating this to the end. That being said, while I truly enjoyed the game when I played it on my old psvita, the manga felt kinda... underwhelming...? It does serve to give us closure for the ending of the game but I guess it also lost the mysticism the game had.
i agree with the mysticism but i never felt that it was underwhelming. other than liking the game, the reason for me reading this series is because i want to know more about the characters such as hans(mainly him) and personally, the manga did that well. And since the manga took place in a different setting than in the game, it can’t be helped. But yea, i understand your point

still a wonderful series for me regardless

Group Leader
I'm glad that you've enjoyed my translations... especially given the fact that I absolutely hate translating.. And I do agree that the ending of this series felt underwhelming and very predictable if you've seen the movie.
thank for translating the series.

i agree with the mysticism but i never felt that it was underwhelming. other than liking the game, the reason for me reading this series is because i want to know more about the characters such as hans(mainly him) and personally, the manga did that well. And since the manga took place in a different setting than in the game, it can’t be helped. But yea, i understand your point

still a wonderful series for me regardless
I'm glad tht you've enjoyed my translation though the main reson for me translating these series was because it didn't look like anyone was going to translate them, and I have learned that doing it yourself is (unfortunately :LOL:) the only way to ensure that you can get more content. In Deemo's case, I thought Prelude was far more interesting than Sakura Note, though it's understandable that the writers wouldn't want the manga story to end with the death of a main character and not having any closure beyond that.

Users who are viewing this thread