Degausser - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - One Shot

Dex-chan lover
anyone else think that all of this author's manga are mediocre? has he ever made a good manga? The corrupt police story is ok to begin with but drags on. The final destination rip off starts decently but gets worse as it goes on. This one is maybe the worst of all. All of them feel pot-boilerish, like he's phoning it in. very samey art and general storytelling. Only the final destination one had a bit of freshness to the storytelling.

He's one of those seinen mangaka with long careers that have never made anything good, like Tsutomu Takahashi

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've read any of this guy's works besides this one.

But props to the girl for immediately shooting the villain. Extra points for screaming out her motivation too.

Dex-chan lover
anyone else think that all of this author's manga are mediocre? has he ever made a good manga? The corrupt police story is ok to begin with but drags on. The final destination rip off starts decently but gets worse as it goes on. This one is maybe the worst of all. All of them feel pot-boilerish, like he's phoning it in. very samey art and general storytelling. Only the final destination one had a bit of freshness to the storytelling.

He's one of those seinen mangaka with long careers that have never made anything good, like Tsutomu Takahashi
I haven't read his other works... But this one's definitely meh. The art is great though. You can feel the effort in the panels

Users who are viewing this thread