Dekinai-ko - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman I disagree. This is supposed to be taken metaphorically and not literally. It's about asking the question, "What's the point in being alive if you have no value to society" and not "fck amputees". I'd say that you don't have a heart but then again your opinion is just different than mine.

Dex-chan lover
I believe i can fly.mp3 . Having to live with and care for people with similar kind of disability can be hard, I hope robotics and medical science can be cheap enough for anyone to get help.

Dex-chan lover
still it's main purpose is to be a cheap tearjerker,like: why does it have to be a little kid?and how does a little kid now what suicide is? and WE ARE ON THE 21 CENTURY for fuck sake, arm prosthesis exist,it's not like he's paralyzed or he can only move his eyes...And there is no metaphor in this,it's pretty straight forward. if they really want to make it a "metaphor",it could be done without drama or the kid killing himself in the end.This type of shit is all over Instagram where they tell a sad story using average drawings just for dumb people to feel sad and share it to others.or they take photos of dead animals and put dollar store quotes over them .I always hated cheap drama with no strong plot behind it,it's the easiest thing to do just choose one of theses topics : suicide, abusive parents,rape,bullying,terminal illness,.... and add a cheap generic plot for example:
a girl is being bullied at school,she don't want to get home because she has an abusive mother,and her father is a rapist,so she goes to the hospital to see her grandmother (her only friend ),but the nurse tell her that her grandmother just died from her terminal illness,she goes back to her house just to see her parents arguing as always,she enter the house the mother hit her to relieve the stress and the when she gets back to her room her father comes in........(add a close up the her face crying )she picks up a cutter and slice her throat,she leave a letter saying:sorry for being born.
This is a compilation of the cheapest and most disgusting tearjerckers,ur welcome

Fed-Kun's army
@thegentelman He got 1 million followers from these "cheap tearjerker" though.
Well anyway just to point it out, any tearjerker is a cheap tearjerker when you take things into gist like that. This's a twitter manga so that's how it's.

Dex-chan lover
(0.0) REALLY? 1 million? shit...numbers aren't reliable anymore,just like youtube ,you see channels with million subs but with no interesting content .
well,like I said I don't mind a tearjerker if there is an interesting story to back it up.I like when there is a strong plot and you get too attached to the characters,and then a tragic event appears so you cry like a bitch for 2 weeks and get traumatized for life (clannad,angel beats,....).But I just read his previous works and It's ridiculous how cheap they are,maaaan this author is the lowest,a piece of shit,a real scumbag .

Aggregator gang
This is a 5 page one shot and it hits me dafuq out of my misery
"Why am I even alive"

Fed-Kun's army
@thegentelman most of the readers here having fun reading these short manga so I don't see how that 1 million follow being unreliable.
Not that I say they are all that good, but at least I chuckle quite a bit when the boy fly lol.
@PowerNine Maybe try to scanlate Avogado6 tankoubons after you done with the shorts? they're pretty nice too and probably more palatable since they're quite long.

Group Leader
@421cookies
I've read the tankoubons (Karappo no Yatsu de Ippai/"Full of Void" and Yasashii Ippai no Tsuchi no Ue ni/"On the Earth Full of Kindness"), and I gotta say that they're even less palatable to most people than his oneshots.

You kinda need to relate to what the hell he's on about to mitigate the impression that they're a bunch of pretentious spiels. Pretty sure a lot of people would not like those.

I do love them though.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist he lived, and now the mom will tell him that he can't even kill himself right.

Dex-chan lover
@PowerNine

You kinda need to relate to what the hell he's on about to mitigate the impression that they're a bunch of pretentious spiels.

I think that the issue is that at their core they ultimately are pretentious spiels. The whole thing relies on the readers' emitional reactions overwhelming and suspending their critical faculties - what you refer to as "relate to what the hell he's on about". If anything these would feel almost like an insult and a parody to anyone that has actually dealt with similar problems in their life.

It's a cheap tearjerker, doesn't mean people won't like it though.

Aggregator gang
It is around 7-10 floors high, at least he won't face the awkward outcome of being unable of even kill himself right.

Users who are viewing this thread