Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Your True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
thank god she's rid of those other girls cause both groups they was part of was full of shit

but now they're together and much better off imo

though i know that wont be the last we see of them though im sure

Dex-chan lover
Their though process: "Hey, our friend has a popular friend, better stop being friend with her."
What?
Like, what?

I'm enjoying this manga so far, and the growing relationship between the two leads is very engrossing so far.
and to Hell with both groups, they only need each other.
BFF powers activate!!!

Dex-chan lover
manga writing can be quite weird and extreme, i must say...like, what highschoolers are like that..or even middleschoolers
not like i'm new to these tropes in manga but still..
also, jeez marie, grow some backbone, will ya :mad:

Double-page supporter
Girls sure are some creatures. Busting each others group. What a shitshow. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
High school girls can be like that, I was a science teacher for a sophomore class, shit like this happens, especially if the girls that are befriending each other come from very different groups.

I can't understand girls in situations like this. I know how girls act when it comes to boy and girl group but in case like this I don't really know. 'Cause why do they get jealous in just friends it's not like they own her

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really happy for them, I hope they be happy together~ glad they are fine now with each other

I kinda understand Kanade, but it's exactly because of that, that I think she talking about they being too different and not the same level is just bullshit, that's overthinking, people are way happier when don't care about things as dumb as that

Dex-chan lover
Alright, here's a real Crackpot Theory: Nanaki is also insane.
Nanaki "knew" Kanade would get kicked out eventually, which must mean either a) Nanaki knew Kanade hanging out with her would get her kicked out, or b) Nanaki was able to tell that Kanade was "different" from her group (she is insane), which would cause a rift. If Nanaki could tell that Kanade was insane, yet keep up the facade that "she's a nice girl", she's insane. If Nanaki knew her hanging out with Kanade would get her friends to leave her, she was trying to isolate her, so she's insane.

Users who are viewing this thread