Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I'm not special

Double-page supporter
This is really a teenage angst. Reminds me of my old high school classmates.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the drama and yet I cannot get mad at the new girl because she's a genuinely nice person.
And despite all, I can't get mad at Fujishiro either. I'd be mad jealous too if I were her too.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate whenever romance stories introduce new romantic interests. It just slows down the pacing and hinders the development of the actual plot we signed up for. Like, you go into a story thinking it'll be a cute romance between two characters but later down the line it becomes a harem.

Dex-chan lover
Fujishiro would be less jealous if she could recognize [ul]that genuinely nice people are nice to more than just the people whom they love,
that genuinely nice people can love,
that what Fujishiro has come to feel for Kurokawa isn't simply a strong friendship,
that what Kurokawa has come to feel for Fujishiro isn't simply a strong friendship,
that Akazawa is probably a very good girl for whom Kurokawa is a dear friend but not seen as a prospective lover.[/ul] If Akazawa were the rival that some readers here imagine, she would behave very differently. She just hasn't been positioned to see what has developed between Kurokawa and Fujishiro, and has therefore been clueless that she has been thwarting Fujishiro. But Akazawa may have started to understand with Fujishiro fleeing.

Dex-chan lover
shet dont tell me im wrong about her being the princess kuro was "woah"ing when she was a kid... fak now im questioning this manga...

Dex-chan lover
Fujishiro would be less jealous if she could recognize

that genuinely nice people are nice to more than just the people whom they love,
that genuinely nice people can love,
that what Fujishiro has come to feel for Kurokawa isn't simply a strong friendship,
that what Kurokawa has come to feel for Fujishiro isn't simply a strong friendship,
that Akazawa is probably a very good girl for whom Kurokawa is a dear friend but not seen as a prospective lover.

If Akazawa were the rival that some readers here imagine, she would behave very differently. She just hasn't been positioned to see what has developed between Kurokawa and Fujishiro, and has therefore been clueless that she has been thwarting Fujishiro. But Akazawa may have started to understand with Fujishiro fleeing.

Ikr, it seem that Fujishiro can't think properly when it come to Kurokawa. Everytime someone come near to Kurokawa, Fujishiro lost common sense and act on impulse. I think Fuji must understand that Kuro is a nice girl and it's perfectly normal that she had help other peoples before and she's not an exception otherwise i don't see this relation going anywhere if Fuji had murder intents everytime someone chose interest in Kuro.

Aggregator gang
@Oeconomist its more that if some one is perceived to be someone that just tells people what they want to hear its appears insincere and since fujishiro has some trust issues from the incident at the start its understandable that she doubts her sincerity

Dex-chan lover
the drama ... overall nice ch but the drama

tbh i was thinking the angel was fujishiro but im glad i was wrong this makes it more interesting and will make fujishiro fully understand her true feelings so this is nice

am looking forward to the next chapter

Aggregator gang
I like this development.

I'd like it even more if I wasn't already sure that in the end Kurokawa and Fujishiro will end up together anyway.

Honestly, it's one chapter in with her and I already like Akazawa more than Fujishiro. Fujishiro is far too much of a "perpetually jealous and needy girlfriend" type of girl.

Also, I almost always liked the "childhood friends reunited" development and wished somebody would ACTUALLY go through with it in an enjoyable for me series and make the childhood friends end up together.

Users who are viewing this thread