Demi Life! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Demi and Love

Dex-chan lover
yeah its seriously no wonder why this series got axed, it legit just makes me mad and reminds me of Mimi Mix! with its frustrating bullshit

Dex-chan lover
My god. You know, i wouldn't haven't be that frustrated if Shiron has just an unrequited love and get over it in last chapter without the kiss then it would have been fine. But the kiss was too much and the fact that Manaka is not even that angry to Shiro or even Yuuki is barely stupid. Not to mention the convenient explanations of the "frozen" memories., I mean did Yuuki couldn't have explain it to Manaka when Manaka started to remember ? Most of all, wouldn't have been more simple to ask Yuuki all about that instead of keeping for yourself ? Ohi pikachi make sweets stories but this one has certains flaws.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I can see how this got axed with how things have been going, which is pretty sad to me because I like Pikachi's works in general and the start of this was pretty interesting. Oh well.

Thanks for the chapter!

Romance drama always evolves around lack of communication or simply all parties beeing inept to talk clearly. But dont forget they are basically still kids and learning

I guess we will find out soon enough what yuukis reasons are. And this wasnt axed but clearly planned beforhand to end in 2 volumes

Dex-chan lover
Really? They're really just going to ignore the fact that Yukie and Shiori were kissing the other night? Feels like whatever happens now, it's gonna be a disappointment.

Normally, finding out that your memories were missing would be a big revelation, but it seems that what happened in the distant past isn't nearly as relevant as what happened just the night before.

I feel like some of y'all are blowing the kiss from last chapter out of proportion. It was one kiss, not directly on the lips, and ended with Yukie saying that was enough. Not only was Manaka there to see all of the context around it, but Shiori even acknowledged to Manaka that she was giving up and implied pretty directly to her that Manaka was the one Yukie liked. Additionally, they're not even actually dating to begin with? Manaka can certainly feel bad about the situation, but the only one who has any real reason to feel angry is Yukie, from how strongly Shirori came into her, and we already know that Yukie is way too nice for that.

Dex-chan lover
@LincolnTunnel
It was only cover by hairs. It's not like she intented to kiss on the cheek, she was going for the lips nad got only cover by hairs. The kiss never had any reason to be done in any case, even if Manaka know what happen. Not to mention that the whole situation was so unnecessary to begin with and deal very poorly.

and implied pretty directly to her that Manaka was the one Yukie liked.

Was there a need for that confirmation ? How she think Manaka is an idiot ? Especially if Manaka have seen everything.

but the only one who has any real reason to feel angry is Yukie, from how strongly Shirori came into her, and we already know that Yukie is way too nice for that.

And that is my problem right here. Yuki being way too nice. And more that she won't get shit for the whole "frozen" memories. What she would have done if Manaka never remember anything ? Why couldn't she explain it ? Not to mention the pretty convenient frozen memories of that specific moment.

Additionally, they're not even actually dating to begin with?

Acting like Yuki wasn't head over heels to Manaka.

Not only was Manaka there to see all of the context around it

That right here. What would have happen if Manaka wasn't here ? Did they would have told her about it ?

In any case, we didn't blow outof propotions because the kiss shouldn't have been did in the first placebecause there was no need to it and the fact they fake it was even more stupid. She trying to get over it and can't at least have something. Just a rejection and a fake kiss ? That's barely solving an issue that by the way was no necessary to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhh!!!a miracle Update>\\\<!

Thank you sooooo much for the translations! ❤❤😭😭.

Users who are viewing this thread